Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wave (C) for Eur/Usd ?

With other USD crosses having a bullish possibilities with a last rally for a major top, i am now looking at a finished wave (B) as a possibility for eur/usd. You might have noticed that this is not the expanded wave B i was looking for on my intraday analysis, but rather an alternative count posted january 6th, which counts current price in wave C of (B). This wave C of (B) is a complete or nearly* complete 5 waves ( *it's possible that v of 5 extents lower)

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, I enjoy your comments and its good for me to compare notes and see other possibilities. I am curious but does anyone know what the count and outlook is with EWI? Thanks again -Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Al,

    A little bird told me EWI counts the 1.40+ top as a wave 2, which would put us in a very big wave 3. I used to think the same but price action after this top does not look impulsive at all. I don't know how EWI counts price from this 1.40+ top, but if you find out please let me know! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete