Friday, October 5, 2012

Xau/Usd : Top of the range

In the last post about gold vs the us dollar i had 2 possibilities, both were invalidated. I am actually happy about this, because this gives this new count a lot more power. I believe a great opportunity to short with little risk and huge potentiel gains is here now, it's never 100% sure but i like the good odds here. 2 equal legs from the bottom and price at top of the channel to form the end of a corrective pattern. It is possible that this corrective wave transforms into a bigger correction but because price has allready taken so much time to form wave B i believe the chance that this corrective wave isn't finished is very small.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeremy!

    Everybody is a bull on gold at these prices. This shall make your counting even more valid.
    It is true that with such a long rally I lost confidence in counting the wave X of C (one of those two scenarios which you also had in the previous posting) as price went through the 78.6 and 88.6% Fibo retracements of the drop from 1790.55
    This scenario is a kind of last chance for a bearish stance.
    Keep my fingers crossed.

    Thanks for sharing your view. As always, your postings are a great learning material.

    With best regards,

    Catalin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i find your blog very interesting. I use Elliot Wave on Nifty and post it on elliottwaveindia.blogspot.com. Can you include my blog in your blog roll and ill include your's as well. You can get in touch with me on ashishkyal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeremy - I was just doing an internet search for a current EW count on gold and came across your Oct 5 2012 post. Awesome call! Hope you followed your own advice. Have any updated counts? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just wondering if u heard about Forex striker which I`m currently using right now! The first Forex Striker robot in history registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office that destroys brokers and makes cash everyday. Pls visit my FOREX STRIKER REVIEW and discover how i earned almost $18,000 in less than a month.

    ReplyDelete